Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Market Cross in Dunstable is a great place to bring the family for a relaxing meal. Our famous carvery is at the heart of the menu. Enjoy succulent roast meats served with lashings of gravy and lovely roast potatoes. If you don’t fancy a roast, have a good look through our huge food menu, which includes everything from pub classics like fish ‘n’ chips to lighter options. You’ll be sure to find something that tempts your tastebuds.
Mains all done? It’s pudding time! Take a look at our fabulous selection of giant desserts, and deliberate over traditional options and more unusual fare. All our puds are well suited with our range of Nescafé Milano coffee. If you’re on a tight schedule, our coffee and cake are also available ‘to go’.
At the bar, you’ll find a great selection of real ales from Marston’s five breweries. We also serve an excellent range of wines, spirits, and plenty of soft drinks too. If the sun’s out, enjoy a drink on our patio. With plenty to keep the kids occupied indoors and out, you’re bound to find a moment to relax. The Market Cross is proud to be one of the most family-friendly pubs in Dunstable. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus