Eat Out to Help Out Terms and Conditions – Aug 2020
- We are pleased to confirm that we are participating in the Government’s ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme throughout August 2020.
- To find out if your favourite pub is taking part, please check the pub’s website or visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/get-a-discount-with-the-eat-out-to-help-out-scheme.
- The offer is valid every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 to 31 August 2020 during our normal trading hours.
- The offer entitles diners to 50% off the total bill for all food and non-alcoholic drinks. You can use the offer as many times as you like in consecutive visits, and no voucher is required as the discount will be automatically applied.
- There is no minimum spend and all diners in a group of any size can use the discount.
- This offer can be used at the same time as any other valid offer, promotion or discount, including the two for one discount in participating pubs and the Marston’s Privilege card.
- Please note the non-alcoholic element of any cocktails, or any signature spirit and mixer ordered are excluded from this offer.
- This offer is only available for dining-in options, therefore any takeaway orders including Marston’s Tap, Deliveroo or Just Eat (where applicable) are excluded. Our 'grab & go' option and any pre-paid breakfast in any of our hotels or lodges are also excluded from this offer.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and to remove participating pubs at any time. Please note, if a pub is required to close as a result of a local lockdown, it may still appear on the Government’s restaurant finder tool, but the pub will not be open.
Free welcome offer terms and conditions:
1. In England or Wales, customers will receive a free drink from the following range: A pint of Foster’s or any draught ale excluding Guinness, 175ml glass of house wine, J20, Pepsi or lemonade. If Foster’s is unavailable, Carlsberg may be offered as an alternative.
2. In Scotland, customers will receive a free dessert from the desserts section of the menu. This excludes giant desserts.
3. The offer can only be redeemed at the pub it was claimed from.
4. The voucher cannot be exchanged for anything else or cash value.
5. Customers are limited to only one redemption per person.
6. The scheme is only available to customers over the age of 18.
7. Alcohol is only available to persons over the age of 18. Proof of age may be required.
8. Each voucher is valid for one visit and one transaction only.
9. The offers are valid for the time period documented on the offer email.
10. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
11. We reserve the right to change, amend or remove this offer without prior notice.
12. The Managers decision is final. We can refuse service.
13. The offer is subject to availability. Alternative offers can be offered by the manager and staff if there is an issue with supply. Customers will not be able to request alternative offers if it is not available.
14. The voucher must be presented when ordering.
15. This promotion and these terms are covered by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter: Marston’s Inns & taverns (a trading name of Marston’s PLC), Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT